• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

help

rosee

Bluelighter
hi, i just took a heap of supplements including niacin and now i am having the niacin flush big time (or just did) and it has left me with blue lips and fingers and starting to get cold now (after burning up) and heart is beating fast. im freaking out.

what should i do or take to stop this?

though i did end up having two nose bleeds yesterday which is fairly unusual for me - the second one did not want to stop.

anyway i do not think i am much longer for this world so want to enjoy it while i can.

why are you taking the supplements in such large quantities?

is there something specific you're trying to accomplish?

it wasn't so much that i took large quantities of the supplements but that i have a lot of different kinds of ones and i took one of each and went a little overboard in doubling up perhaps. But i am just trying to give myself some energy and be less depressed as i have a few days break from the phentermine (weight loss drug) and felt ready to put rope around my neck from withdrawals.

i spent yesterday at my mothers and was just teary and very depressed. i am overweight and just want to be thin but willing to get some speed if i knew of some sources.

^Sorry to hear about you feeling bad and depressed :( I honestly dont think speed is the best solution to your problems right now....I know how you feel about being overweight and wanting to be thin but you have to remember that in the long term, the best thing to do is take a good hard look at your body and take baby steps towards learning how to eat healthy and exercising. PM me if you need somebody to talk to okay? :)

nose bleeds

thanks mariacallas for your advice and offer.

just having another nose bleed. what could be the cause? i had two like two days ago and another now and i don't normally have them.

I never got them until recently going to Cyprus and staying in an air conditioned room. The dry air just makes them gush!

Apart from that there are 101 reasons to get nose bleeds. Have you been sticking anything up there?

I never got them until recently going to Cyprus and staying in an air conditioned room. The dry air just makes them gush!

Apart from that there are 101 reasons to get nose bleeds. Have you been sticking anything up there?

Have not been sticking anything up there, p-mo. They have eased off a little of late as well so problem might have settled down.

Can amphetamines cause nose bleeds? (taken orally). I take phentermine (duromine) and they say its like legal speed. I only ask as I had another nose bleed which is not usual for me. Sorry if i sound like a hypochondriac.